DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about eCommerce and building creative assets for direct to consumer brand building. You must love to direct and build great creative angles and encourage writers, designers and videographers to deliver their best.
With high-level brand oversight, you can quickly provide direction while driving projects across work streams and offices. You understand digital performance marketing and how it drives business outcomes.
- Lead a global creative team of writers , photographers/videogrpahers and designers
- Build and make creative assets for direct to consumer sales
- Manage client expectations on delivery
- Report on performance of your assets and tune to increase performa dd
- Build creative for split testing
- Monitor customer feedback and escalate issues to appropriate departments
- Research competitor sites for existing brand optimization and new potential products
- Provide feedback and strategy to internal creative and media buying teams
- Build creative assets for google, Facebook and native platforms
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns
- Agency experience and experience delivering creative product via presentation
- Experience developing, implementing and large-scale digital marketing campaigns, paid programs, budgets and related social media campaigns
- Experience scaling eCommerce projects
- The ability to deliver pitch presentations to affiliates, managers and traffic sources with poise and confidence
- Experience working with ad server technology, specifically with Google Ad Manager and Google Tag Manager
- A network of contacts within the ad-tech industry and technology
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project management software such as Jira
- Research; Spytools, google keywords, SEM Rush, and general market research
- Creative eye and good writing skills is a benefit, specifically for creative decks and offer pitches
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to converse with C-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to research and stay ahead of digital media industry trends
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one.
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology Management and Executive