NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 CE/Power Platform Functional Consultant to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks aMicrosoft Dynamics 365 CE/Power Platform Functional Consultant to join our team. This opportunity isto add to our Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform talent pool. All work is expected to be completed remotely, but occasional travel may be necessary at times. Basic Qualifications:
• Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
• Demonstrate Dynamics 365 CE/Power Platform solution capabilities to the client
• Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
• Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
• Advise on complex Dynamics 365/Power Platform business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on Dynamics 365 CE, the Power Platform, 3rd parties and customizations
• Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
• Create estimates for implementation tasks
• Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
• Installation, setup and configuration of Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CE.
• Data migration from external systems into the Microsoft Dataverse
• Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
• Conduct user and administrator training
• Complete the project tasks on time and under budget
• Build expertise in Industry areas of focus, contributes to development of Industry solutions
• Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Four years overall MS Dynamics 365/CRM experience.
• Maintains Microsoft certifications with Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
• Experience as an MS Dynamics 365/CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
• Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS Dynamics 365/CRM required
• MS Dynamics 365/CRM: installation, configuration, and customizations
• Power Platform: Understanding/experience with MS Dataverse, development of Power Apps (model-driven & canvas) and Power Automate.
• Report development with SSRS and Power BI is an asset
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Boards, Test Plans, Pipelines) is an asset
• Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution
• Working with all phases of the SDLC process
• Additional Qualifications & Skills
• Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
• Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
• Exudes confidence
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Comfortable working in a project team environment
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Places emphasis on client satisfaction
Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com
f or assistance. Job Segment:
Consulting, Business Development, CRM, Pre-Sales, Business Process, Technology, Sales, Management
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing