NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 AX Support Analyst
to join our team in Vancouver, BC (remote).
Applications/Functions Supported -Custom business module, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, General ledger, Product information management, Inventory and warehouse management, Sales, Logistics & System administration. -
Work closely with NTT and client IT application support and maintenance team on:
• Tier 2 and 3 operational support
• Defect identification and resolution
• System configuration changes
• Security management and administration
• Small and large system enhancements
• Reporting maintenance and enhancements
• Data maintenance - fixes and data updates
• Completing business requirements documents
• Developing test plans and scripts
• Testing defect fixes, system changes and enhancements
• User orientation and one-on-one training Qualifications
- 3 years experience with Dynamics AX 2012 functional experience in Finance, Sales & Supply Chain.
- 1+ year of experience with Tier 2 & 3 business support, system maintenance & enhancements.
- Dynamics 365 F&O experience is a strongly desired asset.
- Forestry industry experience is an asset. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
INDHCLSMC Job Segment:
ERP, Help Desk, Information Technology, Consulting, Technical Support, Technology
Software and Programming Customer Service and Support