Full Time Regular Job Summary
You are detailed oriented and have experience working in the construction industry as a Document Control Coordinator. As the Document Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for the receipt, maintenance, control and distribution of current drawings, specifications, vendor data and manuals required to complete the scope of work. You will be accountable and will collaborate closely with the Project Team to ensure all information is current and distributed promptly to the applicable parties.
Come join our True Blue team in Burnaby, BC today!Responsibilities
• Organize and maintain all construction documents and records, including construction drawings, RFI's, shop drawings, authority submissions, change orders and design review requests.
• Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the clients, engineering office and vendors.
• Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the client/subcontractors, manage submittals tracking with the Design Manager.
• Remain informed and up-to-date on the current construction project schedule.
• Request updated drawings/documents for distribution to project stakeholders.
• Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance and turnover documentation.
• Enter and distribute Daily Reports, including Quality Control Daily Reports.
• Manage document processes and systems to ensure control and availability of documentation to Ledcor site personnel and other project stakeholders.
• Audit and reconcile drawing logs in order to ensure most current set of drawings/documents are being utilized.
• Maintain an index of all original document locations, including those stored offsite.
• Build and maintain trusting relationships with client, subcontractors and suppliers.
• May perform other related duties as assigned.
• 5or more years of experience in a document control or document management role, ideally in the construction industry.
• Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel.
• Experience with SharePoint or a similar document management system an asset.
• Experience with Document Management software such as TeamBinder.
• Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
• Proactive, self-motivated and results oriented.
• Confident operating in a client-facing role, with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Office based role from Monday to Friday.
Ledcor Civil builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We're experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance - from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!