Our Mission is Simple:
Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.What does that mean?
We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction pointsHere's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it upJob Description
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible for each vehicle delivery and pick-up that happens within the province.
- Directly oversee inbound and outbound Dispatchers
- Manage the logistical flow usingSalesforceandField Service Lightning.
- Ensure that staff is compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze process workflow and resources to identify trends and process improvement opportunities.
- Manage performance against logistical KPIs and provide feedback, training, and ensure all employees have the necessary tools and resources to be successful at their jobs.
- Effectively lead and develop the workforce, including coaching, building team morale, and performance management.
- Manage the hiring process including interviews and offers
- Troubleshoot when variations occur during the delivery/pick up plan
- Experience in Dispatch Management is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership experience managing direct reports
- Willingness to learn and work at all levels to support department's goals
- Ability to motivate a diverse workgroup
- Technically proficient
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- High attention to detail
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together!In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Transportation and Warehousing