You live to revolutionize markets with the game-changing products you deliver. You thrive on the thrill of competing globally as the underdog, while quietly building your plan for world domination .
Yo ur passion and creativity inspire your team, the organization, and the market. You are keenly curious about customer behaviors, channel partner dynamics, analyst views and the competitive landscape. You can anticipate market evolutions that will ensue and are ready to lead the revolution that will drive them. You speak from a position of experience, and you inspire those around you with your confidence .
Reporti ng to the Vice President of Product Management, you will be engaged with all functional areas of the business to define and execute Elastic Path's product strategy. You will measure your personal success by the success of the products you bring to market and will gain the greatest satisfaction from solving the hard problems that result in bringing superior value to your customers .
As an experienced Product Management professional, you welcome the challenge of a world filled with constraints. You deftly navigate risk and optimize for the greatest return. You build and lead high-performance teams that are inspired to do their best. Your ego is in check. People are drawn to you because of your humility. You look for ways to get to yes. You are hungry.
At Elastic Path you will be given the autonomy to thrive and push the boundaries of what you can accomplish. This position will be your opportunity to leave your mark on the commerce industry by exemplifying the culture of invention, empowerment and openness that has defined Elastic Path from the start. Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path develops the world's most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company's flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world's biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences.A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With breath taking views from our headquarters in beautiful downtown Vancouver, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.
What impact will you have?
- Set product strategy and direction.
- Define the product roadmap and backlog of market requirements.
- Partner with Product Development to deliver on the product roadmap
- Lead a high performin g team of product managers as well as lead by influence cross-functionally.
- Foster and promote a leveraged partner-focused delivery model by ensuring that the voice of the partner is considered in every decision. Analyze potential partner relationships for the product, and effectively manage key technology partnerships.
- Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements, define the competitive arena, and establish the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals.
- Produce high quality requirements and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Provide value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI and market-driven alignment.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for the product line, working with all departments to execute. Recommend positioning, packaging, operational requirements, and pricing.
- Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching product releases.
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for the product.
- Assure quality standards are being met and that legal documentation requirements are satisfied.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 7+ years Product Management leadership experience
- Proven experience bringing enterprise software products (locally deployed/SaaS/PaaS) to market, including experience with launching products internationally.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver new products or services.
- Passion for delivering products that delight customers.
- Experience defining market and product requirements.
- Proven track record of using data and metrics to define and justify market and product requirements, build business cases and measure product performance.
- Experience creating positioning/messaging strategy and ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver insightful/inspiring presentations to large audiences.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with of Agile / Kanban / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with delivering inspiring sales training and positioning messages.
- Experience negotiating with and influencing stakeholders
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- MBA or advanced degree
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits and have a menu of offerings that are highly competitive wherever you may be located.An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world's biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path .
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.Apply Now!