You’re a strong partner and coach to the leadership team in accomplishing business and leadership objectives through thoughtful, intentional and innovative people practices. You energetically take initiative and thrive in situations of ambiguity and leading teams through significant change.
You focus on the priorities that drive results and performance for the company, you respond quickly, are flexible and have experience working in a fast-paced technology company.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Achieve
- Build strong and effective partnerships, seeking to understand every aspect of the business and drive business results by providing strategic insight on people solutions
- Act as a trusted influencer and advisor on people and organizational initiatives that allow BuildDirect to innovate, scale and grow.
- Design, develop and deliver key programs which may include talent planning, performance management, ERP solutions, recognition programs, total rewards programs, compensation plans, learning and talent development.
- Provide strategic advice on organization structure design, succession planning, hiring, promotions, talent development, employee engagement and culture.
- Coach and influence leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Accountable for leading, coaching and developing an experienced People team.
- Influence decisions and positive change in a demanding and high performing work environment and the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels to gain support and achieve results
- Identify and implement clear and simple strategies to strengthen culture, integrate BuildDirect’s culture and values, develop people and optimize our talent.
What You’ll Need
- A trusted advisor to the leadership team
- Lead an experienced people team developing them to their full potential
- Your ability to both problem solve and encourage people to see things from differing viewpoints makes you a trusted HR leader to stakeholders both internally and externally
- 10+ years’ experience across multiple HR disciplines including employee relations, compensation, learning & development, talent development, recruitment, employment law.
- A dynamic HR leader with experience developing and executing people strategies in a fast paced environment.
- Creative and able to take on multiple perspectives and provide innovative people solutions.
- Analytical expertise as it relates to People.
- Ability to challenge and be candid while maintaining strong relationships.
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field, HR concentration preferred.
Posted: December 18, 2018
Closes: February 16, 2019