Ministry of Citizens' Services
VictoriaDirector, Information Privacy and Security
$92,700.24 - $123,200.20 annually
The Information Management Branch (IMB) is a diverse team of digital professionals with a passion for teamwork, learning, and iterative improvement. We're at the forefront of modernizing how to build and support digital products within the Ministry of Citizens' Services.
As the Director of Information Privacy and Security, you will provide vision and leadership in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Ministry's Information Security and Privacy Programs. You will lead the Ministry's Security and Privacy teams and work on cross-functional efforts in collaboration with ministries to transform and innovate to deliver new services, products, and capabilities.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)Qualifications for this role include:
• A degree in business, operations management, public administration, information management and information technology, computer science or a related/equivalent discipline.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience:
o Leading the creation, improvement, and management of a wide variety of products and services for an organization of similar size and complexity.
o Leading change management activities in transformation initiatives.
o Supervising employees, professionals, and multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience with innovation methods including but not limited to facilitation.
• Experience leading teams and resolving complex staff and/or client issues.
• Experience building relationships with multiple jurisdictions, stakeholders, and private sectors.
• Experience leading information security and privacy programs.
For more information and to apply online by December 12, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93054 Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Director