We're looking for a Director, Customer Support Enablement
to develop and execute an enablement roadmap for our global support operations teams in order to deliver higher service levels, increased efficiency and customer satisfaction, and new offerings and capabilities. You will work closely with the customer support operational management team to understand the needs of our teams and customers to ensure 'best in class' service deliverables. In addition, you will oversee the development and execution of the enablement strategy/roadmap, including support training, quality assurance, customer satisfaction programs, knowledge repository, and associated operational process and procedure management to support the team in production. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Build a vision and roadmap for delivering education and live training to drive revenue targets and support customer adoption, retention and expansion.
- Lead and direct the work of a team of operational readiness specialists in their respective areas of training, QA and workflow. Set priorities and manage initiatives across the team and while reporting on their outcomes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Direct the design, planning, and implementation of customer support training programs, strategy delivery, and workshops.
- Create and maintain a catalogue of instructor led training, workshops, and live training programs designed to enable the team to increase product knowledge and adoption through varying training methodologies and delivery strategies to scale.
- Evaluate effectiveness and improve the program(s) by testing, metrics, team feedback and CSAT correlation.
- Work with Product Program Management, User Education and Product Marketing teams to ensure alignment and readiness on new product releases, technical briefs and enablement to ensure the global support team is operationally ready to support the customers.
- Develop and implement refresh/replatform strategy of Support's content management working in partnership with the User Education team to drive alignment in internal resources with our external content.
- Partnering with the Senior Director to develop strategic priorities that drive business transformation for the Customer Support organization, thinking 1-3 years in the future in terms of locations, languages, geographic coverage, service levels, offerings, and process alignment with the rest of the organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Extensive experience in instructional design, learning principles and techniques and experience leading a team in a support operational leadership role within a SaaS environment, with a focus on learning and development, training, escalation management, and optimization and workflow design
- Proven data analysis skills and ability to define and track the success of learning metrics and operational readiness for a global operational team
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Customer Focus: demonstrate a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results with a proven track record of success in people management and a history of taking a leadership role within an organization to build new programs.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished. Ability to improve processes and workflows by balancing business needs, considering future needs and scalability.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex
- problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems. Ability to take a consultative approach to understand requirements and resolve issues.
- Resilience: maintains tolerance for change and ambiguity with ability to cope and find ways to advance projects and continuously improve.
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work.
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities.
- Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUpOne Team:
Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMeCustomer Obsessed:
Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessedGo Fast, Be Agile:
Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgilePlay to Win:
Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcusesNeighbours & Allies:
Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support