Job Description Summary
Are you an experienced relationship builder who is looking for an exciting new challenge in a purpose-driven team? STEMSOFT Software is looking for a Director of Customer Success to join the team!
In this role, you will lead and be accountable for all aspects of STEMSOFT Customer Success including account management, post-sales support, and software implementation. The success of this role hinges on a close working relationship with STEMSOFT Sales to ensure that service delivery is accurately presented to potential clients, supporting sales initiatives as required. In addition, you will work closely with STEMSOFT Product team to ensure that product enhancements address market needs and act as an advocate for current customers.
Your day to day will involve post-sale contract amendments, including legal and cybersecurity review in collaboration with required subject matter experts. Most importantly, collaboration with STEMSOFT senior management is vital to establishing Customer Success priorities, service roadmap, and leading the achievement of Customer Success annual goals and strategic plan with a 2-3 year time plan.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to take on the challenge, we'd love to hear from you!Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Own the client relationship and engage with client leadership, ensuring that STEMSOFT services are addressing requirements and working with client leadership to ensure that client resources are adequate and appropriate
- Lead, develop, implement, and manage Customer Success strategy and goals; including creation and implementation of policies and procedures
- Accountable for Customer Success in reviews of RFP, contracts, and contract amendments, which includes reviews, approvals, negotiations
- Influence and lead peers and team to foster a culture of collaborative learning and continuous improvement
- Lead, manage, coach, develop and evaluate direct reports through regular one-on-one and team meetings; set team goals, conduct performance reviews; make compensation recommendations for direct reports
- 10+ years professional experience, culminating in e xcellent communication abilities including presentation and software demonstration experience
- Background in healthcare enterprise software implementation and support
- Working knowledge of cell therapy operations and terminology
- Significant understanding of the regulatory and accreditation requirements for cell therapy facilities
- Mastery of the operational capabilities of STEMSOFT products and services
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: STEMCELL's vaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including with boosters) against COVID-19, as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders.
To apply, please select the "Apply" button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.
Customer Service and Support Science