Visit www.telmediq.com to learn more about our Victoria based company. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and include a cover letter that outlines your experience developing digital strategies in support of a complex B2B sales cycle. Cover letters and resumes will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found. Email application to <a href="mailto:
Telmediq is a growing technology company looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist. You are an expert in SEO/SEM and driving leads for complex B2B SaaS solutions. You are a strategic and results driven individual who really enjoys learning about the latest digital trends, technology developments and promotional strategies that contribute to a company’s growth and visibility in the market place.
You are passionate about analytics and will understand how to synthesize data to optimize our content and lead conversion strategy. You’ve worked with several marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot, and can set up and optimize complex marketing automation workflows. The success of this position is measured on organic traffic growth, website conversions, ad conversions and email metrics.
Telmediq provides a cloud-based mobile communications platform for hospitals across the US and is the #1 KLAS rated organization for Secure Communications Platforms. Telmediq improves nurses and physicians’ work experience, improves patients' safety and reduces the financial burden associated with outdated communications infrastructure.
We need a self-starter who can juggle multiple demands at once and can create an effective inbound strategy that will drive leads for our enterprise sales team. You have a vision for how to get an organization noticed by C-suite executives in large complex organizations and a knack for understanding technology.
Here is a break down of what you will do:
- Design an inbound marketing strategy including, new customer acquisition and customer retention programs.
- Optimize current marketing automation workflows and implement new ones.
- Manage all SEM based on your experience of driving B2B leads in long sales cycles.
- Improve website lead conversions through SEO, landing page optimizing and lead flow analysis strategies.
- Create a digital calendar and work-back schedule to manage digital marketing initiatives.
- Support customers with digital marketing initiatives to drive user adoption.
- Drive digital strategy through 3rd party associations and for partners.
- Manage leads in HubSpot for an effective pass-off to the sales team.
- Translate web analytics insights into actionable recommendations that improve natural search efforts and SEM improvements.
- Manage digital assets & take responsibility for uptime of all digital assets.
- Develop and maintain result reports and dashboards, highlighting campaign performance in a compelling format, making assessments against the company’s goals.
- Adjust strategies based on competitive analysis.
- Execute website and email A/B testing to further optimize our digital presence.
- Support other marketing activities as required.
- Advanced ability to manipulate HTML, marketing automation tools, CRMs, google analytics and all digital ad platforms
- Experience working with Adobe’s Creative Suite an asset
- Advanced copy writing skills an asset
- Develop and manage budgets, create reports of key KPIs and communicate results to management
- 5+ years of experience driving leads for a B2B technology organization
- Experience writing about software, technology or healthcare preferred
- Degree or diploma in business/marketing
- Excellent verbal/written communication & English language skills
- Able to prioritize and make routine decisions independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Ability to create systems to streamline day to day activities and avoid mistakes
Location: Victoria or remote from Vancouver
Type: Full time
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Posted: December 21, 2018
Closes: February 19, 2019
Visit www.telmediq.com to learn more about our Victoria based company. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and include a cover letter that outlines your experience developing digital strategies in support of a complex B2B sales cycle. Cover letters and resumes will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found. Email application to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org