The Canada Drives® Group of companies operate a variety of consumer finance brands across Canada, the US and the UK. We strive to provide a great experience for our customers and deliver strong ROI for our partners by leveraging our best in class technology, customer acquisition, sales and customer service expertise, in order to create a win-win for all stakeholders.
Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company looking for motivated individuals to help us manage our fast-growing business. As a recent recipient of Canada's #1 Fastest-Growing Company Award and a current Best Managed Business award winner you will have a solid foundation of human and technical resources to work with.
Recent Techouver Article: https://techcouver.com/2021/03/02/online-vehicle-purchasing-and-delivery-in-vancouver/
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing winning digital ad campaigns; including keyword/market/competitor research, segment and placement inclusions & exclusions, ad copy & ad design recommendations, etc.
- Manage reports that summarize ad campaign outcomes, analyze data and provide recommendations based on desired KPI's.
- Researching and setting up new Ad platforms, setting up campaign tracking and conducting quality assurance checks.
- Managing and leveraging relationships with Ad platform representatives.
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems in a timely manner.
What You Should Already Have:
- 5+ years of successfully managing online display campaigns (i.e. Facebook, AdWords Display) or Search Engine Marketing experience (i.e. AdWords Search, Bing).
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technologies, the latest online advertising concepts and rich media creative.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in many facets of online advertising.
- Experience working with DSP's, Ad Exchanges, RTB platforms is an asset, but not required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada's top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing career development opportunities
- Work from home (until Sept 2021 and possibly beyond) or in office (next to the Burrard Skytrain Station in Downtown Vancouver).
Sales and Marketing