About Canada Drives
We asked Canadians what they hated most about car shopping-and then we fixed it. Canada Drives has reinvented the dealership experience for the 21st century!
As the nation's largest 100% online vehicle retailing and delivery platform, Canadians can shop hundreds of certified used cars and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep with a click of a button.
An industry-challenging company since day one, Canada Drives is breaking new ground at the intersection of e-commerce and automotive. We value innovation, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we're looking for high-energy pioneers to help us do things that have never been done before.
It's been a hugely exciting year for Canada Drives with the national launch of our online car sales platform (as seen on CTV news ), and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. The recent TechCrunch announcement of $100 million in funding means we can continue to rapidly grow our team and expand to new markets.
The automotive industry was stagnating but big changes are happening. Be a part of it-explore marketing opportunities with Canada Drives. Career-defining moments lie ahead...
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing winning digital ad campaigns; including keyword/market/competitor research, segment and placement inclusions & exclusions, ad copy & ad design recommendations, etc.
- Manage reports that summarize ad campaign outcomes, analyze data and provide recommendations based on desired KPI's.
- Researching and setting up new Ad platforms, setting up campaign tracking and conducting quality assurance checks.
- Managing and leveraging relationships with Ad platform representatives.
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems in a timely manner.
What You Should Already Have:
- 5+ years of successfully managing online display campaigns (i.e. Facebook, AdWords Display) or Search Engine Marketing experience (i.e. AdWords Search, Bing).
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technologies, the latest online advertising concepts and rich media creative.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in many facets of online advertising.
- Experience working with DSP's, Ad Exchanges, RTB platforms is an asset, but not required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for one of Canada's top emerging companies
- Human and technical resources to assist optimization across the entire marketing landscape
- Competitive salary with opportunities for raises and advancement
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing career development opportunities
Sales and Marketing