Do you have a passion for helping customers understand the value that technology can bring to their businesses? Are you the sort of person who thrives in an environment where you build and invent every day? Possess a knack for creating high quality communications deliverables that crisply convey value propositions, and ensure accurate description of technological capabilities?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Product Marketing team is hiring a digital marketing leader to amplify our thought leadership, shift perceptions on the business value, and increase the adoption of our Serverless, Containers, Developer Tools technologies to technical audiences.
The AWS Digital Marketing team is obsessed with customers and the value of technology for them. The team is focused on helping customers understand what our technologies can do for them and why they should adopt specific technologies to solve their business problems.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
• At Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". You are dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
• You enjoy designing, building, and measuring creative and impactful digital campaigns to drive Awareness and adoption of cutting edge technologies.
• You have keen sense for how to measure and optimize campaigns to return the maximum ROI.
• You have a proven track record for building and developing high performance digital marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Define the digital campaign strategy for the Serverless, Containers, and Developer Tools categories.
• Grow self-service production adoption through digital campaigns for our high priority Serverless, Containers, and Developer Tools products.
• Work with finance to prove campaign ROI and transition campaigns running with fixed budget to variable budget
• Work with digital agencies to operational our media mix and spend across paid channels
• Work with our paid search marketing team to optimize campaigns across the paid search channelBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, technical pre-sales, or product managementPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Passionate about excellence in writing and verbal communications. Superior oral and written communication skills
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in audience marketing
• MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background is preferred
• An entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously
• Ability to set strategy and execute flawlessly
• Location preference in Seattle, Vancouver, Austin.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Sales and Marketing