Canada Drives is changing car buying in Canada! We are at the forefront of the biggest disruption to car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online. Our organization provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience, from start to finish, including delivery right to their door!
Our Mission - be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
Spring Financial (a subsidiary of Canada Drives), founded in 2014, has spent the last 7 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing every type of financial circumstance.
Reporting to the Director, Analytics & Insights, the Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders to turn business problems into data analysis questions, and then unearthing deep insights through analysis of data. This includes selecting the appropriate methodology through which to conduct data analysis generating accurate and actionable insights through data education and visualization.
NOTE - This is a full-time permanent position, eligible for remote/work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada. Occasional travel to downtown Vancouver will be required.You're a Fit if You:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Are talented & motivated to be the best at what you do.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are proactive in identifying and delivering business insights.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and can identify and troubleshoot problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Have attention to detail & are highly organized.
What you should have:
- Analytics Manager and other stakeholders' initiatives with your analytics expertise.
- Track, monitor and collect web traffic data and provide detailed analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Create and manage UTM tracking across multiple ad platforms.
- Use tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce to analyze advertising effectiveness.
- Create and update reports and dashboards on an ongoing basis to identify best ad combinations.
- Keep up to date with best practices and standards in Analytics and Data Management.
What We Will Give You:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a data analytics role, with experience in manipulating data and producing succinct reporting for external teams.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications with a firm understanding of SQL.
- Have experience with A/B testing, site optimizations and tools similar to Adobe Target / Google Optimize.
- Be fluent in English and have great interpersonal skills.
- Have experience analyzing digital campaigns with six to seven figures monthly ad budgets.
Be resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates.
- Experience with Segment and Modern Product Analytics tools (Full Story, Amplitude) is an asset.
- Coaching, Mentoring & Career Development
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits