Job Description Summary
The Digital Marketing Analyst supports STEMCELL Technologies' digital marketing activities including development of our capabilities related to Data Analytics, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - with a strong focus on improving our online visibility and customer experience. Combining an aptitude for the technical aspects involved in Digital Marketing with the ability to derive data-informed decisions, the Digital Marketing Analyst will develop and execute projects that increase our digital reach, improve content performance, and enable internal stakeholders to better connect with the most relevant data.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute projects related to technical SEO (link maintenance, code and content audits, indexing, etc.)
- Monitor website performance, find and fix crawl errors
- Monitor analytics accounts (audits, updates, data hygiene, etc.)
- Data analysis and automation activities
- Identify and test conversion rate optimization opportunities
- Support organic and paid keyword target setting
- Support establishing KPIs for internal teams and report on effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital campaigns
- Support reporting and dashboard maintenance for Marketing and other internal teams
- Analyze, review and regularly report on customer website behaviour and provide recommendations
- Develop operational plans and activities to deliver against strategic objectives with a planning horizon of 1 - 2 quarters
- University degree in Life Sciences or Computer Science (concentration in Marketing or Statistics an asset)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Digital Marketing planning, execution and measurement or highly similar roles
- Experience with data management languages and automation an asset (SQL, R, Excel / Google sheets guru, etc.)
- Technical aptitude to manage and integrate tools for website behaviour including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize
- Technical aptitude to manage and integrate tools for SEO (Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz)
- Analytics, SEO and other certifications an asset
- Experience with content management systems considered an asset (Magento, Wordpress, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to help internal departments / teams understand technical and strategic best practices for improving their Digital Marketing efforts
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload and work under time pressures to meet deadlines, including strong time management skills to assist others to meet deadlines
- Experience in exercising judgment within undefined practices and procedures that may be incomplete or complex
- Able to work in teams as well as independently with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Experience with project management tools considered an asset (JIRA, Confluence, Teamwork, Asana, etc.)
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing