ABOUT CATALYST AGENTS
A growing marketing agency located in the heart of Gastown, Catalyst Agents is a boutique marketing agency striving to deliver world-class integrated marketing campaigns. Consulting for recognized clients such as Concord Pacific, SkinCeuticals, L’Oreal, Max Mara and more, Catalyst Agents is a pioneer in the Chinese digital marketing space, and handles bi-lingual campaigns in English and Chinese, ensuring the marketing objective and messaging doesn’t get lost in translation. We are an entrepreneurial, performance-based, hard-working team that takes pride in our work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Content Coordinator is someone who can create engaging, performance-based content on social media, blogs and other digital platforms. The successful candidate will be creative and resourceful and have the skills to execute ideas. The Digital Content Coordinator will create compelling storytelling visual and written digital content based on data insights, background research, and a thorough understanding of client needs and objectives. This role will report to the Project Manager and work alongside our Graphic Designer and Social Media Marketing Coordinators.
The successful candidate needs to provide sample work or an online portfolio demonstrating relevant experience.
There are 3 key elements to this role: Content Planning, Content Creation and Community Management.
● Storyboard digital content for short videos and static posts based on defined KPIs. Expected frequency is to generate 5-7 posts per social media account per week. Expected workload around 7 social media clients, each with their own set of social media accounts.
● Setting up an organized content calendar for the internal team and clients to reference.
● Work with the team to analyze performance statistics on weekly and monthly to figure out what’s working and what’s not working to refine our client content strategies.
● Recording short videos for digital and social media channels both for our owned brands and client accounts. Channels include but are not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Pinterest, and YouTube.
● Expected to create 5 – 7 posts per social media account each week.
● Content Creator is also expected to be experienced with longer-form content such as blog posts and articles.
● Sourcing user generated content online for reposting/sharing.
● Maintaining all client and team assets in an organized manner.
● Plan and create engaging social and digital content to achieve client marketing goals.
Community Management and Engagement
● Monitor client accounts for activity and engage with followers on accounts.
● Proactively engaging within each social media community to drive engagement and following.
● Setting and achieving community engagement and growth goals for each Client account.
● Exceptional written communication skills in English
● Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is an asset
● Must be able to provide sample work or include a link to your online portfolio
● Familiar with social media video editing apps and software
● Experience creating social media assets on mobile
● Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite tools or equivalent to create digital content.
● Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of cultural nuances in marketing
● Data-driven - able to glean insights and build content and stories around data.
● Results-oriented – always keeps the client’s business objectives top of mind.
● Resourceful – able to meet tight deadlines in an accurate and timely manner by leveraging resources in our internal and external network. Able and open to asking for help and team support.
Forward a confidential resume and include either a sample of your portfolio in pdf format or a link to your online portfolio to Raymond@gorecruitment.com or call 778-869-9268
#35 - Klue - Culture of Understanding, Trust, & Work-Life Balance
About GO Recruitment
GO Recruitment is different. We are not shy about disclosing up-front who is the company we represent (90% of the time). The only reason we sometimes mask the name of the company is due to circumst...Read More