Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), [[custlocation]] Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
The Digital Banking Support Analyst provides support for complex, escalated incidents (Tier 2) in our Digital Banking Platform. This role works closely with other Digital Banking Support team members, Digital Experience Managers, Digital Services Support team in ETS and external vendors to triage, resolve and/or escalate digital banking incidents appropriately ensuring adherence to our incident management processes. The Digital Banking Support Analyst oversees and actively manages the maintenance and enhancements of the Public Website, Online Forms and Calculators. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Ensure that digital platform issues, incidents and enhancements are managed proactively
- Oversee and support the maintenance and enhancements of the public website, online forms and calculators
- Support Digital Experience Managers (DEMs), Incident Managers and App Support (Digital Services Support Team) with Tier 2 Digital Banking Incidents by acting as a product domain expert in Coast Online and Mobile Banking channels.
- Triage and escalate digital banking incidents appropriately ensuring adherence to escalation processes
- Track and monitor digital banking incidents with Digital Experience Managers and Application Support Team by having weekly touch base meetings
- Update and maintain the Digital Banking Platform content (Error messages, copy, help text, App Store descriptions, etc)
- Define user roles and permissions for the Online Banking Back Office Platform
- Collaborate with Applications Support Analysts and Change Advisory Boards to hand off change requests and ensure their implementation
- Oversee and support the release process and provides support to Digital Banking Specialists when needed
- Responsible for monitoring, compiling and analyzing Member's feedback from different channels such as Help Desk, Staff, Business Stakeholders and CRM
- Collaborate closely with Digital Experience Managers and UX/UI Designers to improve product usability and performance
- Responsible for identifying and rectifying gaps in product education and product communication
- Ensure product documentation is created, updated and shared to facilitate knowledge transfer and new staff onboarding
- Bachelor's Degree or a diploma requiring 3 - 4 years of full-time study in a related field
- Solid knowledge and skill in Technology Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Security and Databases
- Advanced experience with varied production methodologies such as forms of Agile development and/or Lean Development
- Solid understanding of User Centered Design and Usability best practices
- Advanced trouble shooting skills to be able to quickly analyze, prioritize and resolve problems maintaining a high level end user experience.
- Solid to Advanced knowledge of API's
- Past experience leading project deliverables and resources
- Advanced web specific communication skills and experience in proofreading and editing copy, knowledge of web writing best practices and experience rewriting copy to make it more effective for the web.
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don't mean to toot our own horn, but...
- We improve Canadians' financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what's best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work, which includes wearing their jeans on Fridays & Saturdays and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- In 2017, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC's Top Employers and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies - two of the nation's most coveted business ads, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support