The Digital Adoption Lead
will complete end-to-end system analysis, design systems' future state, and drive transformational change across all Service Centre units. This role uses technology to automate the process and cost-effectively scale up to cover business needs and replace high volume low-value tasks allowing team members to focus on high-value high-quality customer interactions Core Responsibilities
- Understands when, where, and how to use technology to improve processes and low-value tasks
- Automatize and modernize systems by staying up to date on the latest process and technology advancements
- Ensures digital transformation activities are aligned with the overall Service Centre timeline and key milestones and are integrated with other workstreams, as required.
- Coordinates the internal and external resources for flawless execution of projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Analyzes the relationship between the customer and Kal Tire based on various types of interactions throughout many different channels
- Participate in customer experience continuous improvement workshops; apply best practices and enhance tools and processes to the customer experience
- Drive process change using document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- The Operation Improvement Analyst will be responsible for monitoring systems, troubleshooting and escalating issues and implementing system enhancements and upgrades
- Assists in functional system design including workflow analysis, screen design and system modelling.
- Performs research and analysis for potential solutions to business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year of systems / applications experience in an enterprise environment
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, decision-making, and Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement efficiencies within complex operations
- Knowledge of systems analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Ability to communicate effectivelyand be comfortable working with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Computer Science or Business
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered
This position is based out of our Vernon office with a possibility to work remotely.
- After-hours and weekend work may be required.
About Kal Tire
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers' expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.