NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Specialist to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
How You'll Help Us:
Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. As a team member you will make these digital solutions come to life. You will routinely deliver elite solutions to clients that will impact their products, customers, and services. As a consultant, you will operate as a lead in your role and be able to craft solutions directly with client engagement.
How We Will Help You:
Joining our team is not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training in a new programming language or helping you get certified in a new technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. You will have the opportunity to work on different problems for different clients, in potentially different technical environments and solution designs, keeping your growth and experience fresh in comparison with non-consulting roles.
Candidate should have skills with, and a minimum of three years of experience in software development, operations, and full stack development, including iterative code and script development.
This should include skills and experience with all of the following:
• Infrastructure as code
• OpenShift or Kubernetes Container deployment, management, scaling and networking
• GitHub actions and workflows
• CI/CD pipelines
• Application metrics, monitoring, and scaling
Candidate should have experience in designing and building client-side and server-side web applications using modern methods of software development and have a detailed understanding of development, including:
• Developing, testing and maintaining build system, CI/CD pipelines and tools
• Experience working on projects with an iterative (rapid product development, Agile Scrum Process) and user experience focus
• Experience with application deployment and containerization
• Automating and streamlining deployment processes
• Experience with continuous deployment environments
• Experience orchestrating software testing and test automation
In addition to technical skills, the DevOps Specialist must have experience with:
• Mentoring and supporting less experienced developers
• Fostering the team-wide adoption of best development practices
• Consulting with clients and collaborating with our team to satisfy non-functional requirements
The DevOps Specialist is required to have experience in at least one of the following, and NTT DATA will give preference to a DevOps Specialist who has experience with more than one of the following:
• CI/CD pipeline frameworks
• 12factor.net adherent DevOps
• GitHub actions and workflows
• Best practices of versioning management tools, specifically Git
• Build optimisation
• Code Scanners like SonarCloud, CodeQL, OWASP ZapOWASP ZAP
• ArgoCD, Helm
• Vault About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Testing, Cloud, User Experience, Consulting, Application Developer, Technology