Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solver to join our R&D - Web Services Team to help develop and maintain our infrastructure which is a key part of Fortinet's software, R&D and release workflow. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing services and infrastructure.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Participating in requirements gathering, enhancements on the infrastructure
- Development and Maintenance of service monitoring systems
- Maintaining and bug-fixing existing applications and infrastructure
- Streamlining the workflow with automation
- Supporting the test automation infrastructure
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with automation and development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong python development & scripting
- Experience with different environments such as VMware, OpenStack is desirable.
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
- Understanding of file system, storage configurations and data replication.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Good knowledge of SVN, GIT and best practice in release management.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues
- Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or related discipline
Software and Programming Information Technology