We are looking for a Principal Configuration Specialist to join our Configuration Management team. The Configuration Management team is on the front lines to support development teams, release teams and QA teams on product releases.
The potential candidate in this position will work on troubleshooting systems, testing new tools, developing new tools, as well as the basic support and administrative tasks that come with these systems. Knowledge of the DevOps tools is required.Technical Requirements:
- Advanced network troubleshooting skills.
- Database management MySQL experience.
- Database query MySQL.
- Git user experience.
- Reviewboard user and administration experience.
- Gitlab Administration skills.
- Jenkins user and administration experience.
- Subversion user and administration (Apache).
- Linux System Administration skills.
- Scripting skills in different OS and languages (Bash, Dash, Batch, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl and Groovy).
- Frameworks (Python Django and Ruby Rails).
- Proficiency with compilation logs deciphering and troubleshooting root cause.
- Proficiency in regular expressions.
- Scripting and automation in Python.
- Maintaining the CI/CD environment and troubleshoot any issues. Network troubleshooting.
- Database management MySql.
- Working with developers in getting the requirements and enhancements and incorporating them into CI/CD systems.
- Support deployment operations with Jenkins.
- Utilize various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions deployment. Testing of the new tools.
- Testing the system integrity, application development related to infrastructure and making improvements.
- Manage source control including Git.
Software and Programming Information Technology