Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our main DevOps team for developing and managing the next generation of DevOps framework infrastructure which is a key part of Fortinet's software R&D and release workflow. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing services and infrastructure while designing and developing feature enhancements. Job Responsibilities:
* Participating in requirements review of enhancements on the DevOps infrastructure, focusing on the software build and release infrastructure.
* Designing and developing the DevOps infrastructure
* Maintaining and bug-fixing existing applications and infrastructure
* Streamlining the workflow with automation
* Supporting the DevOps test automation infrastructure Job Skills Required:
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with DevOps automation and development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, Review Board, Icinga, Kubernetes, etc.) * Strong python development & scripting
* Experience with different virtualization environments such as VMware, OpenStack.
* Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
* Understanding of file system, storage configurations and data replication.
* Experience with Linux shell scripting
* Good knowledge of SVN, GIT and best practice in release management.
* Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues Nice to Haves:
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, and routing
* Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
* Experience with Test Automation using Robot Framework Educational Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Management and Executive