Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet's R&D team is hiring for an experienced DevOps Engineer 1 to join our FortiAnalyzer/FortiManager projects in Burnaby. Job Responsibilities:
* Execute feature and bug fix testing using a combination of automated and manual testing techniques.
* Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
* Automate front-end testing using Selenium and other automation tools.
* Integrate automated tests with CI software such as Jenkins to automate test execution.
* Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
* Focus on big customers' use cases and help to improve product usability for them. Skills Required:
* Demonstrated skills in scripting languages such as Python, bash are considered strong assets
* Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot web applications
* Hands-on experience with VMWare/OpenStack, Docker.
* 1-3 years of software automation/testing experience
* Familiar with using browser debugging tools to trace and identify client-side issues such as memory leaks, loading performance, etc.
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
* Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results
* Previous experience with Gradle build system would be a bonus. Educational Requirements:
* A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
Management and Executive