IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Development Manager to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Financial industry organization that focuses on career and educational growth
- Located very close to public transit
- Enterprise organization that experience consistent growth
- Complex technical .net environment
- Provide leadership to 5 teams, comprising of 14 professionals.
- The provision of leadership includes responsibilities for strategic planning, ongoing operations, project implementation and team management.
- Strategic Planning, Operations and Project Implementation
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand and confirm investment objectives, processes and priorities.
- Provide the leadership to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate staff to ensure that systems run smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaison with third party vendor support staff as necessary to facilitate the resolution of operational issues as required.
- Provide the leadership for the assessment of changing business requirements and identification of technology opportunities including process and technology re-engineering.
- Provide the leadership for the planning, design, development, user training, implementation, maintenance and upgrade of high quality and cost-effective technology solutions.
- Provide the leadership to manage, monitor, adjust plans and drive execution of projects to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions that are on-time and on-budget.
Professional Experience & Education:
- Minimum five years managing Information Systems teams of 10+ employees.
- Strong technical background with hands on experience working with Microsoft based technologies (T-SQL/.NET/C#).
- Complete systems development life cycle expertise including analysis, designing application solutions, programming, testing and training.
- Third party technology implementation life cycle expertise.
- Developing budgets; managing software and consulting costs.
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: December 12, 2017
Closes:February 10, 2018