As a Marketing Automation Developer
, you will be responsible for implementing solutions in the Salesforce Ecosystem, specifically the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will be helping online retailers and non-profits by providing automated solutions for their marketing campaigns.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years web development experience
- Experience with calling REST/SOAP web services
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects
Experience with marketing automation concepts and technologies in email, mobile, and web
Experience developing native iOS/Android applications and using SDKs
Experience with Salesforce Lightning development
Experience with CRM and ESP platforms
Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen's terms to customers
Experience working with UI/UX design teams
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Working closely with clients and project managers to determine project requirements
- Working with clients and developers to design/implement marketing automation solutions
- Working with tag management solutions and implementing tagging designs to enable marketing automation functionality
- Personalizing web pages, creating applications and working with web services
- Providing developer support for clients and stakeholders
- Supporting clients implementing web & mobile personalization tools
- Scripting and design of emails and landing pages
- Designing and implementing API integration services
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Software and Programming