NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a Deskside Technician (3 month term)
to join our team in Victoria, BC
The Deskside Technician provides on-site and remote information systems technology assistance and resolution of routine and non-routine problems.
- Receives, reviews, and completes service requests.
- Resolves technical problems escalated from the Service Desk. Resolves the more difficult, technically challenging, or time-consuming problems that Level 1 agents are not able to resolve.
- Installs and configures a variety of computer hardware and software, communications and peripheral devices.
- Works independently when required, to identify underlying technical issues and resolve problems using appropriate knowledge and resources available.
- Provides preliminary or routine instruction to customers in systems, applications and protocols.
- Alerts Manager to current or potential problems with systems, applications, or customer service requirements.
- Provides feedback to Manager on processes and procedures, current or potential problems with client systems and applications, and customer service issues.
- Must regularly lift machinery, tools, supplies and equipment weighing up to 20 kg. Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience with desktop/software support & hardware (break/fix).
- 2+ years' experience with application packages/Install Shield.
- Experience with printer support, office 365, Active Directory, ticketing systems (such as Service Now). About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
INDAPPS Job Segment:
Technician, Consulting, Information Systems, Cloud, Technology