UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS:Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program,Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and External, Training & Development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental plan; tailored towards Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
• Design, build and maintain a highly scalable pipeline (end-to-end) for large volumes of complex data processing and analysis within a cloud-based ecosystem.
• Build and develop large data warehouses, high-performance data processing pipelines, and ETL tools.
• Ensure high data integrity and quality from various data sources that are aligned to industry best practices.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to fulfill their needs.
• Explore new technologies to improve current data stacks.
• Explore existing and new data sources and facilitate the integration to the Data Warehouse.
• Develop data definition and metrics and maintain the consistency across Data team.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Graduates of Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Informatics, or Mathematics/Statistics or other related fields is a plus.
• 0-3 years of work experience related to data warehouse management and architecture.
• Experience with multiple programming languages including Python would be a bonus.
• Knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
• Solid experience with relational SQL(PostgreSQL) and NoSQL.
Solid experience and knowledge on Google Cloud Platform (or any of the major cloud solution providers such as AWS) for data management: Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow), Cloud
Build, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Storage, Dataflow, BigQuery, and Dataprep, or equivalent
• Previous work experience in Automotive Industry and knowledge about DMS and CRM would be an added asset.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.