IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Architect – Data Governance to join our Healthcare client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Healthcare client in British Columbia looking to analyze the organization’s data consumption needs and architect the best way to consume and disseminate data in order to improve reporting functions across the enterprise
- Collaborative environment offering long-term contracts (1-year to start)
- Accessible by public transit
- Analyze and document organization-wide business data needs and implement a data governance model
- Analyze current “sources” systems that are responsible for collecting business data and understand how and where they store that data
- Design corporate data architecture that would meet the client’s data consumption needs
- Define a data reporting architecture and solution
- Design robust and sustainable data interfaces
- Create data mapping documents and data flow diagrams
Top Skills Required
- Degree in Information Management Systems, Data Science, or Computer Science
- 5+ years helping define data management policies, practices, governance, and solutions
- 5+ years of data architecture experience
- 5+ years experience in designing and building data interfaces with COTS based solutions that use SQL and Oracle
- Experience with MS SQL Server, SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services (SSRS, SSIS, and XSL)
- Able to evaluate customers data consumption needs
- Quickly understand business reporting needs, develop solutions and insights and communicate them with data and analytics
- Understand emerging data and analytic technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: October 31, 2018
Closes: December 30, 2018