The mission of the Data & Analytics Department is to maximize the value of Data by providing actionable insights that drive our business THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Data & Analytics Department supporting the Product division, you will be part of the team that bridges the gap between business strategy and Data & Analytics to successfully enhance Product division operations and drive revenue growth. As the Sr. Product Manager, Data & Analytics you will combine your deep understanding of our Product landscape, with your passion and skill for data and analytics to uncover opportunities that will enable Aritzia to deliver Everyday Luxury experiences by ensuring the right product is produced and is available in the right place at the right time. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Data & Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Sr. Product Manager, Data & Analytics, you will:
- Partner with Product Division stakeholders, Data & Analytics team, and other support functions to deeply understand or identify the strategic opportunities to build Data & Analytics solutions.
- Build and manage an integrated roadmap of priorities for the Product data & analytics team that supports business objectives
- Lead cross functional squads of analytics engineers, data analysts and data visualization engineers to deliver & support Data & Analytics products.
- Support the squad to build a governed, scalable, and agile data foundation that supports current and future analytics requirements
- Support the squad to apply the best method (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive & prescriptive) to transform data into insight
- Support the squad to build scalable and insightful reports and dashboards, enabling reliable self-service analytics, and synthesizing and presenting findings at all levels of the product division, and ensure that they drive action.
The Sr. Product Manager, Data & Analytics has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Product Management
- Data Engineering, Data Science or Business Analytics / Intelligence
- Product Management tools (Jira, Miro, SharePoint, Confluence)
- STEM Degree (e.g. Business Analytics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Mathematics or Statistics)
- Experience in Product analytics (or similar analytics domain)
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.