NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a D365 CE Solution Architect to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect will play a leading role in activities across the entire CRM project lifecycle from pre-sales and Discovery through to Deployment. With their strong cross functional knowledge, the Solution Architect will be a subject matter expert in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and provides oversight across multiple concurrent projects. Responsibilities include: facilitating Requirements workshops, contributing to the Fit Gap Analysis and overseeing the System Design. The Solution Architect will also be involved with presales activities such as leading discovery and scoping engagements, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work. Project travel may be required depending on the specific role and client requirements. Professional Qualifications & Experience
• 4+ years consulting experience across the full Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) implementation lifecycle with deep experience across the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules and preferably also Field Services and Project Services.
• Experience implementing Dynamics 365 CE as a platform to build new line of business applications in the commercial, public and/or nonprofit sectors.
• Experience with the Dynamics 365 CE Portal, Mobile and commonly used ISV solutions and add-ons for Dynamics 365 CE are preferred
• A solid understanding of multiple aspects of an implementation: Development, Infrastructure, Data Migration, Testing, Reporting/BI and/or Integration
• Experience with on prem and Dynamics on the Cloud (design, set up, configuration, integration and security).
• Solid technical background especially with databases, and database languages such as SQL and PL/SQL. Previous experience with projects requring integration with other technologies.
• Experience with industry best practices related to project estimation & planning and implementation methodologies specifically Agile or Hybrid approaches
• Experience with demonstrations and pre-sales with Dynamics 365 CE
• Experience with preparing RFP, RFQ and other bid response documents The Ideal Candidate
• Has excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills
• Is at ease leading/facilitating customer sessions and speaking to c-level executives
• Is a team player, but also a self-starter that takes the initiative
• Can act as a mentor to their fellow consultants
• Is open-minded to exploring new implementation techniques and approaches and strives for continuous improvement
• Is a good communicator - directly engages with customersto guide the decision-making process and keep projects moving along About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Consulting, Database, SQL, CRM, Technology