Customer Support & Training Specialist
Job ID GRED212 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
- Technology Fast 50 - Leadership (2014, 2018)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com .
This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly growing and changing tech sector and become part of a team to deliver leading-edge technology and world-class customer service. We are a fast-growing, award-winning tech firm, which has recently been named BC Company of the Year and Best Managed Company.
As a Customer Support & Training Specialist, you will become a key component to the implementation team by training new and existing customers to customize and configure our cloud-based software to suit their unique needs. We support and build quality relationships with our global professional clientele. Trainers are contributing members to a fast-paced collaborating team, expanding their knowledge and skill set while learning about many cutting edge technologies. If you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to work in a dynamic team environment, we'd love to hear from you. Role Responsibilities:
- Assist customers in tailoring their accounts to suit their particular needs, in relationship to their highly-regulated industries
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay's blue chip clients: identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries and following up with customers on service issues
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customized solutions on an ongoing basis.
- Use webinar applications to deliver product training to end users on Global Relay's suite of product as well as ongoing customer support
- Maintain accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- True team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Think you're a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Education and Training