Joining the Customer Success team, you'll play a foundational part in helping grow customer experiences at ZenHub. You'll have the opportunity to serve a rapidly growing customer base-one that includes more than 10% of the Fortune 100-in transforming how they build and deliver software. As point-person for our valued enterprise customers, you'll impact the business through your insights and shape the way ZenHub is adopted by the world's most ambitious and forward-thinking teams. Every day you'll collaborate with a world-class team in our Vancouver office.
Several titles could apply to this role-Technical Support Specialist, Customer Experience Guru, Customer Renewal Specialist, Success Coach-but regardless of what you call yourself, it's up to you to help champion our customer experience. A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Our customers are smart cookies: some of the best teams at companies like Shopify, NASA, Microsoft, Nike, and Adobe use ZenHub to stay in the zone. Ideal team members are technical enough to get their hands dirty and product-focused enough to help translate customer requests into product features.What we'll accomplish together:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You'll represent our customer's voice and help champion best practices through nurturing strong relationships with customers in support and throughout the customer lifecycle, all while developing deep expertise of the ZenHub product.
- With a focus on education and creating a world-class user experience, you will partner with our Director of Customer Success to act as a trusted advisor to provide a stellar customer experience.
- You'll handle inbound support and coaching requests for Fortune 100 companies and some of the world's leading development teams to keep our churn low and customer happiness high.
- You'll be responsible for continuously improving our support operations in ways that influence and increase customer delight and satisfaction across a global customer presence.
- You will partner with the Enterprise Success team on contract renewals, ensuring the renewal process is smooth and payments are received according to deadlines.
- ZenHub's growth has tripled twice in the past two years and is continuing on an upward trend. You'll have options to grow your career in multiple directions, all while learning about a product and industry that is constantly evolving.
More about ZenHub:
- Previous experience in a Customer Success, Support, Experience, or Engagement positions for a SaaS company or technical product.
- Comfortable with and able to report on KPIs relevant to their work, such as: customer satisfaction, NPS, support resolution, or feature usage.
- Matches their communications style to their audience. You may not be a developer, but you can speak to engineers in terms that matter to them; likewise, you have experience troubleshooting technical issues with non-technical users.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.