Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Responsible for providing call direction services for both internal and external customers and supporting the facilities 24/7/365. This position will be a remote position. If you have excellent customer service and are looking for a new opportunity please apply today!Job Description:
- Call redirection - Answer call, determine caller needs, use corporate directory or branch webpage to accurately transfer call
- Severe weather - monitor weather update sites, determine affected area, send email to appropriate personnel
- Person check/SPOT - take employee call, complete webform to begin employee monitoring, set up reminder schedule, monitor schedule for late check ins, manage missed check in process including escalation to Gm level if required.
- Service Work Orders - Inputting information from work orders into Infor
- Service Magazines - login to SIS, navigate to Service Magazine portal, create PDF of designated Magazine, store on internal server
- Directory updates - Sign into Workspace to update locals and other numbers in the Webpages.
- Effectively utilize sales link, Geopro, Earl Support system My.finning.com, Parts.cat.com, Public weather to be resourceful and gather more information
- Use discretion & accurate resources for transferring executive calls
- Utilize Infor system to track parts orders/customer information, email & phone numbers
- Utilize SMART dropboxes to register shipments to check customer order numbers
- Utilize SpeechMiner to manage their calls, history, and notes/information
- Previous contact center experience would be considered an asset
- Minimum grade 12
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Platform
- Flexibility to work shifts.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.