Joining the Customer Success team, you'll play a foundational part in helping grow customer experiences at ZenHub. You'll have the opportunity to serve a rapidly growing customer base-one that includes more than 10% of the Fortune 100-in transforming how they build and deliver software. As point-person for our valued enterprise customers, you'll impact the business through your insights and shape the way ZenHub is adopted by the world's most ambitious and forward-thinking teams. Every day you'll collaborate with a world-class team in our Vancouver office.
Several titles could apply to this role-Technical Support Specialist, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement-but regardless of what you call yourself, it's up to you to help champion our customer experience. A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading project management and team collaboration solution natively integrated with GitHub.
Your work will impact not only ZenHub, but millions of people around the world. We're passionate about helping developers and businesses ship better software and collaborate more easily. More than 2,100 teams-including Adobe, Microsoft, Docker, and NASA-depend on ZenHub . We're backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies .What we'll accomplish together:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You'll represent our customer's voice and help champion best practices through onboarding and engagement, all while developing deep expertise of the ZenHub product.
- With a focus on education and creating a world-class user experience, you will partner with our Director of Customer Success to act as a trusted advisor owning the creation coaching resources.
- You'll handle inbound support and coaching requests for Fortune 100 companies and some of the world's leading development teams to keep our churn low and customer happiness high.
- You will partner with the product team to improve the user experience, onboarding, and ensuring our customers are successful in their implementation of ZenHub through continuous customer discovery.
- ZenHub's growth has tripled twice in the past two years and is continuing on an upward trend. You'll have options to grow your career in multiple directions, all while learning about a product and industry that is constantly evolving.
More about ZenHub:
- Previous experience in a Customer Success, Support, Experience, or Engagement positions for a SaaS company or technical product.
- Comfortable with and able to report on KPIs relevant to their work, such as: churn rate, conversion rate, customer happiness, feature usage, user satisfaction etc.
- Matches their communications style to their audience. You may not be a developer, but you can speak to engineers in terms that matter to them; likewise, you have experience troubleshooting technical issues with non-technical users.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.