Requisition ID:377230 Work Area:Sales Expected Travel:0 - 100% Career Status:Graduate Employment Type:Regular Full Time Additional Locations: Who you'll become
Customer Success Partner (CSP) Responsibilities:
Daily management of assigned cloud customer accounts. This includes account management strategies, developing and managing engagement and expansion plans, and delivery of Cloud Success Services to ensure consumption and product adoption growth within assigned customers. The focus of this position is twofold: to maximize the return-on-investment customers receive from their investments in SAP cloud products and to promote revenue growth and renewal protection, which positively impact SAP's business performance. Your end-goal? To help companies of all sizes solve their unique challenges - and run simpler.
As a CSP within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 9-month learning-apply program that enhances your support into the sales role, a critical customer facing function within our dynamic Cloud Services Success (CSS) organization.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
- Learn how to drive value across the customer lifecycle through solution adoption and ongoing renewals that foster account expansion.
- Receive onboarding in your local market with on-the-job training and mentoring by a senior CSP professional in the field. You will have the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and directly with customers.
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP and CSS and give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. We offer full-time employment from day one with practical learning application for your role. Upon successful completion of the program, you will move into a direct customer facing CSP role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth.
CSP focus areas: Enterprise (E-CSP), Human Experience Management (HXM), Digital Supply Chain (DSC) and, Procurement (ISBN).What you'll bring
About SAP Academy for Customer Success
- 2-3 years' work experience with a proven record of supporting customers and business transformation, preferably from consulting or account management that include resolution and escalation management.
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
- Proficient interpersonal skills including passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and business functions.
- Strong Business Acumen including demonstrated knowledge of business processesand/or industries.
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This dynamic 9-month program strengthens the foundation for a successful career at SAP.
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leverage world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
The SAP Academy for Customer Success has shifted to a hybrid work model with a 50% in-office expectation.
There is a high likelihood a portion (4-6 weeks) of the program will be held in San Ramon, California in late Q3 of 2024. This decision will be made in Q1 2024.
Please note that this is a pipeline/evergreen job posting thus, candidate feedback may take longer than usual. The official recruitment begins August 2023. We will be in touch if you meet the basic eligibility criteria for the program.
*this is a Canada based role and will be paid in CAD SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. Compensation Range Transparency
: SAPbelieves the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP's commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 84,700 - 188,400 CAD USD.The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidatewill be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills,experience, scope ofthe role, location, etc. as determinedthrough theselection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits .
Requisition ID: 377230
Posted Date: Sep 16, 2023
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6B 1A9