Allocadia is a recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and managing billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
Our Customer Success team is constantly growing, and we are actively searching for people who love working with customers. We believe strongly in helping our customers be successful using our software and this role is critical to us continuing to turn customers into vocal advocates.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers with the goal of maximizing the value they realize from Allocadia
- Conduct consultative regular business reviews to identify opportunities for our clients to optimize their usage through best practice recommendations
- Identify and qualify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell, working closely with sales to support a successful close
- Professionally manage customer and management escalations to a successful conclusion
- Problem solving to develop workarounds and solutions for unique use cases
- Act as an advocate for the customer with a view to driving improvements in process and products, external with the client and internal
- Analyze and action information from a variety of sources (including NPS surveys) to identify key leading indicators related product usage, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Use the results to understand, compare & benchmark, in order to drive departmental CSAT initiatives. This will apply to all direct & indirect channels of business
- Actively communicate survey results and customer scorecard information to the department, leadership, and company as a whole
- Be an expert in Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty best practices, methodologies & industry trends
- Be an expert in our clients' business areas: marketing, marketing operations, budgeting and planning, MDF, ROI, multitouch attribution, performance management, etc
- Work with internal teams to identify and create new initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
- Ideally you have an understanding of software-as-a-service, marketing workflow, marketing technology, and are data savvy
- You’ll also be confident in communicating with senior marketing managers in large enterprises about their marketing budgeting, planning, and ROI requirements
- You will be comfortable taking a consultative approach in advising our clients on best practices
- You work well independently in a casual yet fast-paced team environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and will do what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run
- Our customers are our first priority. And in your capable hands, they will succeed!
- Typically you will have held a position as a marketing consultant, escalation manager, customer advocate, customer care manager, customer experience manager or similar in a software company
- Experience in dealing with customers at senior management and technical level
- Understands the role and importance of the customer support organization and able to articulate its mission and value
- Understands the roles of and builds relationships with the internal team
- Outstanding communication skills, written and interpersonal
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical assessments into business language
- Understands how to navigate the internal hierarchy of a customer in order to arrive at a successful outcome
- Sound, principled negotiation skills
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career-defining work
Posted: December 16, 2018
Closes: February 14, 2019