We are looking for a Customer Success Manager
, to join our Traction Complete team! You will have the opportunity to work on this great Traction venture and help to continue the growth of this product! Traction Complete is a sales acceleration app that matches incoming leads to accounts, enriching your leads with firmographics.
As a Customer Success Advocate your top priority is to communicate and solve our client's technical problems. This communication can be through email, help desk tickets, phone, social media, forums and even smoke signals, if required. The individuals at Traction who thrive in this role view solutions from a holistic point of view. They're advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Certificate or degree in technology or computer science
- 2+ years in a support, customer service or technical analyst role
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don't currently possess
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to be the best at what you do and a part of something bigger than yourself
- Training clients new and old (on new features) to increase product adoption
- Some experience with Salesforce.com is a definite asset
- Be the first line of response and the last line of resolution
- See the world through the lens of a customer
- Work with business development and product team to find bugs and squash them
- Respond in a meaningful and quick manner
- Manage outages and advocate the impact internally
- Kill the notion that there's a PEBMAC (Problem Exists Between Machine And Client) error
- Teach and mentor clients with how to use our products better
- Eat pressure like it's spinach
- Quick learner and a strong attention to detail for support case documentation
- Contribute to the Traction knowledge base
- Know when to own it or escalate it
- Become a learning machine with the notion of understanding Traction Complete and everything that surrounds it
- Establish an industry leading-low churn rate
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Coordinate clients, service providers and internal team members
- Ensure that all Traction teams have the correct information to successfully support clients
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support