Customer Success Manager, Spanish Language - AI-Based Conversational Banking | FinTech (Vancouver)
Join an exciting enterprise SaaS fintech startup that is using artificial intelligence to change how consumers interact with banks and credit unions.
Finn AI is a rapidly-growing cloud based SaaS company specializing in providing virtual assistants to banks and credit unions to improve service quality, acquire customers and help consumers manage their money. Working with banks across four continents, including some of the world’s largest brands, our Conversational Banking product is changing how people interact with banks (i.e., their money).
Leveraging our proprietary AI stack for natural language understanding and the richest banking domain data model and library of pre-built use cases in the industry, we are uniquely positioned to help banks and credit unions evolve their default experience to a smart virtual personal banker.
To learn more visit www.finn.ai or follow us on LinkedIn.
Finn AI is a market leader in an early and rapidly growing market. Our solution helps consumers ‘chat’ to their bank, whenever and wherever they want, simplifying the experience, extending service 24/7 and driving efficiency.
We have a strong cohort of customers including ATB Financial, United Federal Credit Union (UFCU), Tyme Bank, Truist, Banpro and more -- alongside partners including Visa, Liveperson, MX.com, Temenos, Glia, Anyhour, Zendesk and more. Finn AI was named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in 2019.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, Spanish Language to join our Customer Success team.
Finn AI uses a high-touch Customer Success model - you’ll work closely with a small group of high-value accounts to understand their needs, articulate value, drive product usage and apply Finn AI’s product suite and services to solve their problems.
The ideal candidate for this role has a proven track record of using strong strategic thinking in a customer-facing leadership capacity.
About Our Customers:
- Our customers are banks and financial institutions from around the world. They vary from some of the largest, most established banks in the world, to smaller regional banks and digital-first or de novo banks.
- Our customers are engaged - AI is a new field and our customers have realized how important this is for their long-term strategy. They are available and interested in providing as much feedback as possible on our product roadmap and other strategic initiatives.
- Our customers are interested in partnerships - They realize the success on Finn AI’s platform hinges on investment by both teams. They want to do everything they can to make the bot successful and expect the same from us.
- Our customers are complex - banks are large and many parts of the organization are involved in, and extract value from Finn AI’s products. Success means working with many different parts of the bank and understanding all of their needs.
- At least six years proven experience in a strategic customer success and solutions delivery role.
- Fluent written and verbal Spanish and English language required.
- At least three years experience working in or with B2B (ideally B2B2C) Enterprise SaaS organizations.
- Dynamic individual, you thrive on no two days being the same and the variety that comes with working at fast-growing startup.
- Strong communicator. Comfortable (and capable) presenting to large groups of people from diverse disciplines.
- Lead customer outcomes and key performance metrics for a select portfolio of high-value Finn AI customers.
- Ensure customer retention and renewal for your portfolio of customers.
- Drive adoption of all of the features of the Finn AI platform by each customer in your portfolio.
- Develop deep insight to the customer’s business - be the internal expert on each customer in your portfolio.
- Support the solutions delivery team to ensure effective customer on-boarding.
- Ensure customer feedback is integrated into the product development process.
- Support product teams for beta and full-scale roll out of new product features.
- Support marketing team in developing case studies, testimonials, PR activities and customer marketing.
- Support sales team to identify and execute on cross-sell or up-sell opportunities within your portfolio of customers.
- Experience in a management consultant role or similar.
- Masters of Business Administration or similar.
- Experience working with or for financial institutions.
- Experience working with conversational AI, NLP or NLU.
At Finn AI, we care about our team’s health and happiness. We offer:
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Flexible working hours
- A collaborative, team-based environment
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
We are hiring directly or through personal networks and will not accept recruiter referrals.
As a financial technology company, our team is trusted with highly sensitive information. We require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offences that are directly relevant to employment at Finn, and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation. Questions? Ask us - we’re here to help.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support Information Technology