TELUS Career Opportunity in Business Solutions!
Join our team
TELUS Business Solutions (TBS) and Customer Relationship & Solutions Management (CRSM) provides
• End-to-end sales, marketing and post-sales business customer support for clients nationally
• Customer solutions architecture, deal pursuit, solutions delivery
• Customer care and operations support for business customers across all segments Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
Our TELUS CRSM team is seeking a Customer Solutions Architect (CSA) to join a dynamic Technical Sales team that supports both mid-market and enterprise customers.
The CSA for Managed Services 2.0 is a pre-sales role that requires a mixture of business/sales ability, solution architecture and technical IT/Network skills. In this customer-facing, revenue generating role, you are the primary technical solution architect for conceptualizing, qualifying, positioning, and advancing the following:
• Integrated IT Service Automation platforms
• Digital Transformation workflows
• XaaS solutions
You will consult and partner with TELUS clients to transform their IT experience with digital workflows that make every day work faster, easier, more productive and secure. Here's how
You have a passion for information and communication technologies (ICT) with demonstrated experience in technical solution consulting. You are capable of performing business needs assessments, product demonstrations, leading whiteboard discussions, qualifying opportunities and solution design, and proposal development. You are also able to:
• Enthusiastically articulate the business transformation story associated with TELUS' Managed Services 2.0 offering
• Support sales teams, sales specialists and product marketing to advance and win new business opportunities
• Respond to RFQs, RFIs, and RFPs: Create proposed solutions with application drawings and related technical materials for presentation to prospective clients
• Analyze TELUS products and services against those offered by the competition
• Oversee engineering and technical integrity of the Managed Services offering provided to customers
• Maintain solid knowledge and expertise in IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and Business Management trends and best practices
• Promote TELUS through membership and participation in community and professional IT associations
• Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to gain business insights and know how to navigate & solution through Cloud computing service domains such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Qualifications:Your ideal Profile includes
•Business Acumen Consultative Selling Skills: Who is TELUS?
•Solution & consultative selling experience; comfortable with presenting to a client's C-Level team on digital transformation and business outcomes
•Solid knowledge with respect to the prevalent Information Systems technologies, platforms and IS Architectures and the ability to articulate the benefits and risks inherent within the IT services, Cloud and Cybersecurity marketplace
•The ability to assist clients construct a convincing business case for the digitalization and automation of their business environment
•Effectively position the ROI of service automation technology investments to senior executives
•Certified in one or more of the following frameworks, namely ITIL, SIAM, COBIT, and TOGAF
•Knowledge in one or more Service Automation Platforms, namely Service Now, BMC Remedy, Solar Winds
•Knowledge of LAN, SDWAN, WLAN, Public & Private Cloud technologies with respect to vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat & VMWare
•Ability to formulate IT solutions in a complex technology and business environment
•Education & Experience:
•Bachelor's degree or technical diploma in computer science/engineering/management information systems or equivalent
•One or more industry recognized networking certifications such as MCSE, RHCSA, CCNA
•One or more industry recognized certification such as ITIL, SIAM, TOGAF, COBIT
•5+ years of related work experience in Solution Architecture, IT Infrastructure Architecture and Telecommunications
•Previous industry experience in Client Consulting, Solution Development, Managed Services and Client Advocacy
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Sales and Marketing