Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for efficient and effective customer service at the rental counter meeting all company standards. This position also supervises others, performs a variety of administrative functions and is responsible for sales and purchasing. If this looks like the perfect job for you please apply today! Join the Finning Family.Job Description:
- Interfaces with the customers by telephone or in person in a prompt, courteous, business-like manner.
- Resolves any customer issues including billing, quality and delivery, ensuring the service manager is informed on all quality issues.
- Supervises personnel including order desk, delivery drivers and yard/warehouse staff.
- Performs a variety of external and internal paperwork paying attention to accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Ensures paperwork is current for prompt action on all transactions.
- Assists the branch manager in planning and coordination efforts including rental fleet control and inventory accuracy.
- Manages inside sales of all products and services, including rentals, the company offers.
- Coordinates sourcing of equipment working closely with other locations and staff within the TCRS network.
- Uses and keeps extensive knowledge of the purchase order system.
- Performs on-call after hours service 1 - 2 weeks per month.
- Performs other related duties as required
- In addition to the Core Competencies*, this position requires the following:
- Extensive knowledge of the purchase order system
- Customer service skills
- 3 - 5 years experience in a supervisory role and approximately 5 - 7 years experience working in sales.
- Fast paced, work under extreme pressure, deadlines, repetitive tasks. Must be able to working shift type hours
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.