This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team. We are responsible for managing the front end supply chain, expanding our inventory and ensuring that we have the right selection of vehicles.
- Source inventory from across different platforms (Auctions, Dealerships, Private buys, Rental companies, etc)
- Build strong relationships/rapport with various sellers across the market
- Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history to make buying decisions.
- Effectively coordinate/collaborate with other departments (Reconditioning, Logistics and Accounting)
- Hit weekly targets based on assigned purchase requirements
- Manage Inventory in Salesforce, upload vehicle purchases to our website
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience purchasing vehicles in a dealership environment is considered a huge asset, but not mandatory.
- Passion for automobiles and a foundational knowledge of vehicle brands, makes, models and market trends are required
- Previous experience with Salesforce and other related softwares etc. is considered an asset
- Self starter and ability to work independently to manage and Prioritize tasks
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
Operations and Logistics