Express Employment Professionals Cloverdale/Langley's client is seeking a Customer Service Representive at their well established Port Kels (Surrey) location. They are a German multinational manufacturer of lubricants.
The Canadian operating unit one of the world’s largest manufacturer of lubricants. Providing high quality services to a wide range of industries including the makers of complex components, automotive, appliance, and aerospace manufacturers, pharmaceuticals, transportation, forestry, mining, and energy. Recognized for providing world-class technical support,and they are constantly developing new technology to meet the ever-changing demands of modern industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Customer Service Representative will take incoming calls from our customers, sales force and warehouse/manufacturing staff; process orders using SAP, research and resolve customer complaints and inquiries; communicate pricing and inventory variances to customers and sales force; work as a liaison for purchasing, manufacturing and sales force; communicate order status to customers and sales force. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Take incoming calls, emails and faxes from customers, sales force and warehouse/manufacturing staff.
• Answer customer inquiries.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with the regional sales force.
• Enter return authorizations (RA's) into SAP.
• Communicate with internal shipping teams and outside warehouses to process, release, and track orders.
• General office duties including reception, mail/courier processing, filing, and other assigned administrative duties to support the operations department.
WHAT THEY EXPECT
• 2+ years of customer service experience in an industrial/ manufacturing environment is strongly desired.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Teamwork, collaboration, and self-motivation.
• Projects a positive and professional image at all times.
• ERP experience required. SAP knowledge is a plus.
• Export experience is a plus.
Benefits offered after probation:
Please call/text 604-575-8181, stop by our office @ #200 17700 56 Avenue, or email resume/cover letter to Parker.firstname.lastname@example.org with "CSR" in the subject line.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More