Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: You're a savvy leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are motivated by being challenged on a day to day basis. You relish the opportunity to be innovative in your approach and possess the interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and support a team of talented individuals. As the Customer Service Manager, these skills will be applied in driving effective execution, management and development of the team.
If you are up for the challenge and leverage your leadership skills, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead, demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment and culture for all branch employees, contractors and customers
- Demonstrate clear and effective leadership to branch employees through role and responsibility guidance, performance management, coaching and mentoring and supporting growth, development and training opportunities
- Manage the successful execution of Finning's Service Excellence Operational process and customer service commitment within the branch
- Direct and timely resolutions to customer issues and goodwill settlements
- Investigating service eforms related to variances, service warranty and service re-do
- Create annual budget, forecasting and review applicable contract management forms
- 8-10 years of previous supervisory or leadership experience
- Previous experience on the repair and execution side of business
- Business acumen and financial planning, budgeting and forecasting knowledge
- Strong mechanical aptitude to expand technical expertise knowledge base and gain experience
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Leading, coaching, mentoring people
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.