Our Mission is Simple:
Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.What does that mean?
We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a dynamic retention/customer relations specialist who can turn customers' frowns into smiles. You will communicate directly with the customers and investigate what kind of issues they are facing and how we can remedy their situation in this role.
You will need to have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and most importantly have a passion to help grow our company's reputation.Responsibilities:
- Communicate with all incoming inbound customer calls/emails
- Investigate and gather information about customer's inquiry/concern
- Log and track customer complaints.
- Develop and propose best solution to remedy customer's situation + guide through procedures/next steps
- Monitor texting software/email and communicate with customers (past + present + future)
- Work and build a tight relationship with mechanic shops/dealerships
- Handle all returns and or exchanges
Skills and Qualifications:
It's an exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Experience in customer relation roles recommended
- Excellent customer support/service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheet and different software)
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Empathy and patience
- Organizational skills
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Customer Service and Support