Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, the goal of the Customer Experience Associate (CXA) is to improve the overall end-to-end customer experience within our retail stores (from qualifying to deliver/after sales follow-up), and to create opportunities and increased walk in traffic through outbound calling from a list of assigned accounts and leads generated from the Business Intelligence team.
You will be based at a branch and serve walk in customers. The position is required to not only improve our customer experience but also to be better at handling customer information requests in a quick and efficient manner.
We look forward to you joining our team!Job Description:
- Accountable for outbound calling from a list of assigned accounts (Finning Customers) and leads generated from the Business Intelligence team in order to find equipment sales opportunities
- Promote visits to the branch by outbound calls and being active in social media. Handle all walk-in traffic and customer inquiries for new, used, and rental equipment sales. Provide product information, walk-arounds, on-site demonstrations, quotes, and try to close the deal in the branch.
- Responsible for the rolling out of retail and marketing initiatives within the branch (such as marketing materials, layouts and all active campaigns). Manage all retail layout, merchandise and marketing displays.
- From leads from the outside sales team, walk-in customers or developed from outbound calls, the CXA facilitates the entire sale, including machine selection, price, value-add options, delivery and orientation.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in consulting sales, including online, telemarketing and physical sales
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Must understand construction phases, job situations, and project conditions for timing of approaching customer and rental products application suggestions
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing