We'd love to put your mind at ease while looking for a new opportunity during a pandemic.
Read about how we're supporting #TeamThinkific during COVID-19 and how we've transitioned to working remotely.Are you looking to get in the door at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Vancouver, and both learn the business while supporting customers? Are you looking for a company that will commit to helping you learn and grow both personally and professionally? Love sharing and helping explain a great product? You know that the success of any company is tied to the customer experience-and that's where you come in.
As a Customer Champion
, you'll play an important role in helping and supporting customers to grow their business through education! Being the first point of contact on email and phone, you'll be answering questions, giving advice, solving problems using your technical know-how and helping our customers build successful online businesses. You'll learn our platform inside and out through our comprehensive learning and onboarding program. You will also be part of a supportive and collaborative team that will always be there to help and support you because we believe all questions are worth asking. At Thinkific you'll be part of a collaborative, passionate and insanely helpful team that provides the best support in the industry! In this role, you will:
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Talk to and support our customers by email and phone
- Quickly answer tickets with high quality and friendly responses
- Answer and jump on phone calls with customers who need an extra helping hand
- Be involved in the QA of new features as they are released and work closely with our product team
- Answer the support phone line for a full day once per week
- Support customers at different stages of the customer journey from jumping on calls with prospects to discuss their needs, to helping customers launch their courses, to coaching customers close to churning
You might be the person we're looking for if you:
- Be technically savvy and eager to learn the ins and outs of our platform quickly-our customers are highly technical so you'll need to know how to troubleshoot effectively
- Be a quick learner and adaptable-you'll have many different tools, integrations and processes to learn to get up to speed in your role with new features and improvements being released often
- Love helping people- you go above and beyond to show you're fanatical about customer success!
- Have stellar communication skills both verbal and written, but know it's equally important to listen and understand your customers
- Be an independent problem solver-you rarely run into a roadblock you can't creatively get around (and whenever you need it, you're humble enough to ask for help)
- Be a team player and believe teamwork makes the dream work!
- Love talking on the phone-it's your bread and butter!
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to overcome any challenge that comes your way
- Perform well under pressure and understand the importance of work-life balance
- Have a strong work ethic and don't believe in the traditional 9 to 5
Bonus points if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow-you've attended post-secondary education, continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Know the importance of listening, building trust and confidence with customers
- Are passionate about online education, digital marketing, and small business (or all of the above!)
- Are great at handling difficult customers from the disgruntled to those who aren't technically savvy
- Are goal-oriented and excited to overcome challenges
- Understand the basics of HTML/CSS (but any coding skills are valuable)
- Have experience using Asana, Slack, Google Drive and/or TextExpander
- Have previous experience working in SaaS or tech
- Have experience supporting customers via email, phone, live chat, and video calls
- Have experience using customer service software like Zendesk (or a similar tool)
We're about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we're building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we've served over 40,000 course creators and more than 10 million students, and these numbers are growing each day! Why we think you'll like working with us:
- Read What to Expect when Applying at Thinkific to learn about our hiring process (and how we put candidates first!)
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can't wait to meet you!
- Make an impact with your work-each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver and find opportunities to grow in your own career-offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific's award-winning culture-we're one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- Our team spends time together outside of work, too-we have board game nights, have gone rock climbing, hosted family BBQs, a weekly cookie club (that's right!), and each year, we host an annual retreat on Gambier Island
- Our office is close to major transit routes, bike-friendly, and centrally located at the intersection of some of Vancouver's coolest neighborhoods
- Stay fuelled with healthy snacks, free coffee and tea, kombucha, and the occasional Friday beer and cider
- Hang out with the @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they're as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Stay fit with subsidized gym access or by joining one of Thinkific's sports teams
- Work with the hardware you're most comfortable since we all work on our own devices
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work-we're proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Thinkific welcomes all applicants regardless of race, gender, orientation, sexual identity, economic class, ability, disability, age, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, or status. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish and we welcome you!
Customer Service and Support