Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), [[custlocation]] Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
Working within a Center of Excellence and shared services model across all business lines and functional groups; as the subject matter expert, the CRM Business Analyst plays a lead role with the integration and sustainable adoption of CRM solutions into the business practices of Coast Capital Savings Credit Union. Acting as a liaison amongst all internal lines of business (Retail Banking, Wealth, Contact Centre, Small Business, Commercial/Real Estate and Agency) and all cross functional supporting areas (Marketing, Risk, Operations, Compliance, ETS, Finance and HR/Training) to facilitate business transformation. The CRM Business Analyst works to identify process improvements to enhance the end user employee experience, creating efficiencies through streamlining and automating tasks and activities creating additional capacity to move the business forward. In partnership with all stakeholders this role recommends the prioritization of functional solutions to fully leverage Salesforce technology to best serve the organization in delivering on its purpose to deepen relationships with its members. The CRM Business Analyst will help to drive end user adoption through simplified workflows, supporting the delivery of a consistent, differentiated member and employee experience across all business lines and channels. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Create actionable plans, including Stakeholder engagement, coaching and training, change leadership, risk mitigation and communications in partnership with other internal and vendor partner change enablement specialists.
- Develop a broad understanding of the business distribution channels (Branch, Wealth, Alternative Channels, Contact Center) and culture of the organization to explore and capture business needs aligned to deliver a consistent and exceptional member and employee experience.
- Working in partnership with dedicated Change Enablement Specialist(s) to support organizational transformation by engaging Business Line Leaders as change sponsors and working with assigned Super Users and other key stakeholders to influence to adoption of consistent sales practices across the enterprise.
- Performs an integral leadership role in positively promoting the Enterprise vision and direction through the use of Salesforce CRM as a key business tool.
- Effectively reconciles conflicts that may arise due to competing priorities and requests of multiple stakeholders across the enterprise through the use of strong communication/negotiation skills that sustain a collaborative and respectful working environment.
- Develop and grow expert level Salesforce platform skills to act as a "champion" in the organizations Salesforce community.
- Capture learnings and feedback from each successive system release to progressively evolve CRM adoption.
- Responsible for User Experience assessments and analysis, using information to recommend and prioritize continuous channel development and management
- Explore and Capture Needs Responsible for Salesforce platform best practices.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements including interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents as needed (Functional Designs, Business Process Designs). Seen as a subject matter expert.
- Design and document current / future state solutions. Drive all relevant requirements development through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective. Support the ongoing management of the requirements to ensure the most effective recommendations are made for successful solution and project plan completion.
- Performs an integral leadership role in positively promoting the organizational vision, direction to deliver on our Coast purpose through the successful adoption of Salesforce CRM technology with defined consistency at the enterprise level.
- Develop and manage expectations for communication channels and/or stakeholder groups. Initiate communications between key contributors and stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for cross-functional solution architecture. Facilitate open communication and collaboration between stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4-6 years industry related experience, Salesforce administration, and or project/management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or a diploma requiring 3 - 4 years of full-time study preferably in IT, Business or Communications
- Salesforce certification ADM 201 /ADM 211, an asset and will be a requirement of the role when employed.
- Solid understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Willing to complete Salesforce Financial Services Cloud & Sales and Service Cloud training in Lightning.
- Ongoing completion of Trailhead training to support and enhance expert level understanding of Salesforce.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to influence and generate enthusiasm amongst stakeholders.
- The proven ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and member mindsets is required.
- The ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, time and potential risks against business needs.
Must possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret internal customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
We don't mean to toot our own horn, but...
- We improve Canadians' financial well-being through providing simple financial help.
- Employees do what's best for our members. Every day.
- We believe in being a great corporate citizen so we invest in our local communities by donating our time, money and expertise.
- Our employees take advantage of the many opportunities to grow their careers.
- Employees love having a cool place to work, which includes wearing their jeans on Fridays & Saturdays and being recognized with a virtual (and, at times, an actual) high-five.
- Our inspiring leaders help our employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
- We have a unique culture where we take our business seriously, but ourselves, not so much.
- In 2017, we earned double kudos by being named one of BC's Top Employers and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies - two of the nation's most coveted business ads, may we add.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply today at Coast Capital Savings.