We're looking for a copywriter to help us create exceptional content for all facets of the organization from paid advertising campaigns to ebooks to webinar decks to case studies to video scripts. You'll work with a wide variety of internal teams, helping to build Hootsuite's brand, educate our global audience on social media trends, and arm our sales team with creative assets to sell our solution to social media managers, directors, and CMOs. You will report to the Manager, Content, and be based in our Vancouver office once we return to the workplace. NOTE: Please submit link to your Writing portfolio as part of your application. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Support our self-serve business by creating creative paid ad campaigns, persuasive landing pages, high-converting video scripts, insightful blog posts, engaging email copy to effectively sell Hootsuite's tools to small and medium-sized businesses
- Use your copywriting skills to create paid ad campaigns (on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and podcast networks), write persuasive landing pages, high-converting video scripts, insightful blog posts, and engaging email copy to effectively sell Hootsuite's tools to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Deliver creative concepts such as ad campaigns, headlines, promotional emails, and product naming.
- Work with email, advertising, social media, and sales teams to test creative and improve our results with data.
- Play a key role in executing our global marketing strategy, creating exceptional content that is both creative and sells our integrated suite of products.
- Assist in research projects, helping our content team produce novel insights that position Hootsuite as a global thought leader in social media.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven full-time copywriting experience in an agency, in-house marketing department, or freelance role.
- Copywriting skills and experience working across a variety of content formats: ebooks, webinar decks, video scripts, advertising campaigns, and blog writing.
- Interest or knowledge of how sales processes work, especially B2B enterprise buying journeys.
- Interest or knowledge in building your skills as a thoughtful analyst of social media trends, marketing strategy, and brand management.
- Proficient in the best practices and technical requirements of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google advertising formats.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs.
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing