Work at an award-winning top employer! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. BCAA has been named one of BC's Top Employers 2020!What BCAA offers you:
- It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being named as one of BC's Top Employers 2020, 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
- Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
- We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
- We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
- Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
- Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre.
BCAA's Membership Marketing Team is currently searching for a Coordinator, Product Marketing
The Coordinator, Product Marketing
is part of the Membership Marketing Team, which is dedicated to improving and simplifying BCAA's products and sales processes in support of corporate revenue, Member Experience and risk objectives.
This role is responsible for supporting and assisting the Membership and ASC Product Development Team in developing and improving products, sales process and pricing changes. The core metrics of success are revenue, Member Count, Car Count and net promoter score.Key Responsibilities
Product & Pricing
- Maintain & update product and pricing analysis for Membership and ASC products
- Maintain and update CAA regulatory products; International Driving Permits, Trip Tiks, Passport photos, etc
- Function as primary marketing team point of contact for BCAA systems related activities and issues
- Marketing team support with internal communications, iSearch and sales tools
- Execute and maintain marketing promotional offers
- Implementation of product marketing initiatives aligned with simplification and process improvement
- Oversees day to day operations of Membership printing and postage budget
- Preparation of required reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Support processing and fulfillment of team related accounts receivables and payables (e.g., perform accruals)
- General administrative duties
- Diploma; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years working experience preferably within a marketing role
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of BCAA products services and systems
- Intermediate level of MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Planning and executing tactical marketing solutions
- Proven analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative to resolve issues
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Preferred Skills: Undergraduate degree preferably in Business, Marketing or related field
Internal Applicants: The deadline to apply for this role is September 11, 2020. Please note this is a Grade 8 position.
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Banking, Finance and Insurance