NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Negotiation Advisor to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
• Participates on negotiating teams to complete complex contracts.
• Participates in complex global contract negotiation, development, and administration
• Explain terms and conditions of agreements with internal senior management and external stakeholders.
• Ensures that senior management, internal forecasting, and contract management systems remain updated on deal status and terms.
• Ensures compliance with all deadlines and conditions of contracts.
• Handles after sales support and coordination to ensure effective execution of complex contracts.
• Creates new contracts processes and provides advice to regional functional teams on how to reach goals where internal structures do not exist.
• Create language standards for existing and new contracts.
• Maintain an organized system of physical and digital records.
• Review vendor SLAs to ensure appropriate credits are passed to NTT DATA.
• Administers Commercial applications (Compliance Tracker).
• Develops strong vendor management relationships.
• Administers complex contracts and provides information, status and/or action reports upon request.
• Creates new contracts processes to increase efficiencies and minimize contractual risk.
• Captures key information from completed contracts for software distribution, revenue recognition, milestone tracking and other critical operational processes.
• Support and administer Project Work Orders to ensure consistency in assumption and execution.
• Create and administer Change Orders as required.
• Administer DocuSign application in support of requirements.
• Interfaces with the client at senior management levels.
• Typically requires 8 - 10 years relevant experience.
• Undergraduate or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Exceptional analytical skills and knowledge.
• Strategic knowledge and leadership at a regional level.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient tools and systems knowledge.
• Exceptional contract drafting / management skills.
• Strong ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
• Advanced ability to identify and assess risk and to escalate to appropriate executives.
• Exceptional time and project management skills.
#L1-NAMFor more information email email@example.com About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com
f or assistance. Job Segment:
Consulting, Cloud, Sales Support, Project Manager, Technology, Sales